Where would you mount an ARB twin air compressor

Bongoray

I just ordered the single ARB and I'm going to mount it in the rear trunk storage area. I'm going to just wire it to one of the 40 amp aux switches and maybe put an extra in-line fuse near the compressor. Should work just fine. Is there a good place back there to use for a ground?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Chrismendoza

I just ordered the single ARB and I'm going to mount it in the rear trunk storage area. I'm going to just wire it to one of the 40 amp aux switches and maybe put an extra in-line fuse near the compressor. Should work just fine. Is there a good place back there to use for a ground?

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Let me know how this goes, I've got an arb single compressor that I pulled from my jk.

SSBattalion

Got my ARB twin compressor and air system all hooked up. Airs up all 4 tires at once. Fits under the passenger seat. One air hook up under each front seat, then a splitter and hose to each tire. Here are some pics.

IJKP 1.jpg

IJKP 2.jpg

IJKP 3.jpg

IJKP 4.jpg

JL5009

Did you have to remove the seat? Or was you able to install it with the seat in place.

Also are you using the Jeep AUX switch? As i will be installing the same compressor in my JL soon. Ideally the location under the passenger seat would be far easier for wiring.

Only in a Jeep will your truly feel the freedom in any trail..

Last edited: