So. Cal JL Jeeper Clubs

Eazy

So I know there are several off road clubs out there and many are make/model specific, so are their any clubs made out there that are JL specific?
The group I go with is a mix of a couple jeeps and full size trucks but wouldn't mind some more trail friends or even joining a club.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
So I know there are several off road clubs out there and many are make/model specific, so are their any clubs made out there that are JL specific?
The group I go with is a mix of a couple jeeps and full size trucks but wouldn't mind some more trail friends or even joining a club.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

You could always start a trail run here: https://jlwrangler.com/forumdisplay.php?52-Tales-from-the-Trail

Just make the first post with time/date/etc and see if others are interested. As more people get JLs and find the forum, there will probably be many runs to do down there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Clubs were definitely the thing to do back in the day and I know a lot of guys are still a part of them in the classic car world. That being said, this is the 21st century and there are easier ways to get going on a trail ride and whenever you want using a forum like this as mentioned. :yup: