Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Nice man! Going to be awesome!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks!

That’s awesome! I bet it’s torture that you have to wait

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
It sure is! I’ve been looking forward to wheeling it ever since we got it, and as soon as we get these installed it won’t be long after that.
I can keep them safe for you while you are gone.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
Mail Jeep?[emoji23]

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
Well if nobody else is going to post about putting UD60’s in their Gladiator today, I guess I will!
IMG_4869.jpg
Here’s the rear, mostly installed. Still have to make some spacers for the swag bar and some tunes to locate the springs. IMG_4871.jpg
While we are swapping in the front, we are installing AGM sliders so we can actually engage the timing rings with this much lift.
IMG_4873.jpg
The front isn’t installed yet, but we are adding our 7075 tie rod for the steering linkage. A Synergy drag link will be added as well. We should have it buttoned up tomorrow and ready for the new rear driveshaft that’ll be here Friday.

WiscoHR

Well if nobody else is going to post about putting UD60’s in their Gladiator today, I guess I will!
View attachment 13527
Here’s the rear, mostly installed. Still have to make some spacers for the swag bar and some tunes to locate the springs. View attachment 13528
While we are swapping in the front, we are installing AGM sliders so we can actually engage the timing rings with this much lift.
View attachment 13529
The front isn’t installed yet, but we are adding our 7075 tie rod for the steering linkage. A Synergy drag link will be added as well. We should have it buttoned up tomorrow and ready for the new rear driveshaft that’ll be here Friday.

Looks great! Nice to see a Gladiator build over here too!

Napalm

View attachment 13527
Here’s the rear, mostly installed. Still have to make some spacers for the swag bar and some tunes to locate the springs. View attachment 13528
View attachment 13529

Nice Bubba! You guys are really making me want to start my build!

MrGiant

Great swap, super jealous!
One question, what is a timing ring? (maybe I dont get it because of some vocab lack....) I couldnt find out

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

ddays v2

I'm getting FF envy :crazyeyes:

So question on the AGM sliders: Are they worth the coin on a 6000# JKU? I'm gonna be ordering a set of front CO's from you in the next couple months and I don't know if they'd be worth it to me or not? I'm not overly concerned about
any potential noises that the CO's may bring. What is the life expectancy of the AGM sliders?

JTCO

Meme King
So question on the AGM sliders: Are they worth the coin on a 6000# JKU? I'm gonna be ordering a set of front CO's from you in the next couple months and I don't know if they'd be worth it to me or not? I'm not overly concerned about
any potential noises that the CO's may bring. What is the life expectancy of the AGM sliders?

Right..........

Took this JL for a test drive......This is going to be my next DD so I'll likely keep mods to a minimum, maybe 35" tires & some cosmetic stuff . Probably keep bumpers stock and leave the interior alone ......

home-depot-maybe-bed-bath-and-beyond-nice-little-were-going-to-go-to-home-depot-yeah-buy-some-wa.jpg

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
I'm getting FF envy :crazyeyes:

Honestly don’t know if they’ll wear out. All the ones I have installed in the past couple of years are still holding. The CO noise doesn’t bother me, I’m just installing these for the timing ring issue and figured might as well use AGM.

Exodus Jeeps

Advertiser
Supporter
IMG_4889.jpg
Down on all 4’s again. Now I’m just sitting here waiting on the new one piece rear driveshaft from Adams to show up. Should be here this afternoon and I can get back to driving the truck again! Definitely looks more like a truck with the lockout hubs.

JTCO

Meme King
Down on all 4’s again. Now I’m just sitting here waiting on the new one piece rear driveshaft from Adams to show up. Should be here this afternoon and I can get back to driving the truck again! Definitely looks more like a truck with the lockout hubs.

Looks great. What did your total lift height end up being?