ON the GO PHOTOS : Miscellaneous Pics from Cindy & Eddie!

MrGiant

looks so like fun!
A few days ago I had about an hour free time in my university and was talking with a friend, as we got cought by a conversation of some hipsters around....they used "awesome" so often, you can't imagine - and remember I am talking about german conversation :D. we almost fell off the bench we sat on.
But now I HAVE to use this word myself :D
these mean jeeps in that great scenery look just AWESOME, I cannot wait to see the video (you will make one, right? :D)
have fun out there!

Strike Force Zebra

Supporting Advertiser
Too funny, we’re headed into town to grab dinner tonight. We pass a JL (white, red badge on the front QP, and black rims). Just noticed how clean it was (like it had just been detailed) quickly as it passed. It HAD to have been Tony!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JeepFan

Too funny, we’re headed into town to grab dinner tonight. We pass a JL (white, red badge on the front QP, and black rims). Just noticed how clean it was (like it had just been detailed) quickly as it passed. It HAD to have been Tony!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app
You likely saw it right after I washed it. Lol!
Clean white wrangler JL in Moab. Say no more. That HAS to be Tony. Lol.
Hahaha! Don't be jealous.

JAGS

You likely saw it right after I washed it. Lol!Hahaha! Don't be jealous.

Jealous is right!! Ha ha. If I could have found a place for less than $300, I might have been there. [emoji22]

Looks like you had a good time and the trails pretty quite. Or at least in the pics. [emoji41]