JL JOURNAL : JL Wrangler First Time in the Snow

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After getting a very late winter to drop a considerable amount of snow on us or at least, by our standards and so late in the season, Cindy and I decided to take our bone stock, Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited out in the white stuff and have some fun. I know it isn't much but in this short video, you get to see us lay down some first tracks, play in the powder and tear things up a bit. We hope you enjoy.

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video! Looked like fun. Are you still running the stock tires and ride height in this video?

Yup, in this video, you are seeing our JL wheeling in the snow bone stock and running the factory 33" BFG KO2's.

JL2018

Wow, that white jeep with black trim looks awesome in the snow. great video. Keep them coming. I'm living vicariously through your videos until mine comes in. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That looks fun! Cool video!

It was a ton of fun and maybe about 19°F out so yeah, pretty cool :crazyeyes: :D

Wow, that white jeep with black trim looks awesome in the snow. great video. Keep them coming. I'm living vicariously through your videos until mine comes in. :)

LOL!! Well, I'm glad we can at least help you out with that until yours comes in :yup:

JTCO

Meme King
Looks fun. Crazy you got that snow like that. It looks like your storm just barely missed us.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks fun. Crazy you got that snow like that. It looks like you storm just barely missed us.

This late in the year, it really was crazy to see but, it does happen. Hopefully, it doesn't stick around like it can sometimes as that will jack up the summer wheeling up in the Sierra's.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved the video! Always fun to watch what you guys produce! Looks like those ko2’s grip pretty well.