New TFL Video....shout out to WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The husband and wife in this TFL in my opinion are paid actors. I have seen them on several other shows, with the most recent being Colorado Living/Mountain Homes home shows all of which they are buying something or talking about something they bought.

I'm not saying they are not good people, just that I find it interesting where I've seen them on tv.

They talk a little about trails they've supposedly done, but not much about the real workings of the Jeep. Kinda vague.

Sent from my SM-N950U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Well that's kind of a bummer. I was under the impression these people were supposed to be regular joe blows. Either way, I'll gladly take the shout out :)

LauraRose

Oh, You're talking about the owner of the Jeep, not the show host. Sure does look like the same dude.
hmmm... looks like she's promoting something other than Jeeps & the mountain lifestyle here... [emoji849]

Laura Rose from PA

NFRs2000NYC

They are actors, the wife has a YouTube channel about guns cars and boobs or buns, which is why tfl probably wanted to collaborate with them, cross gain subscribers and views, but I believe their JL is indeed theirs and the mods they did are legit. Let’s be honest, no one is putting in fender welting on a prop Jeep with actors lol

dixonk

They are actors, the wife has a YouTube channel about guns cars and boobs or buns, which is why tfl probably wanted to collaborate with them, cross gain subscribers and views, but I believe their JL is indeed theirs and the mods they did are legit. Let’s be honest, no one is putting in fender welting on a prop Jeep with actors lol

Guns, cars, and boobs? That’s my top three favorite things!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app