JL JOURNAL : Synergy Front Track Bar Reinforcement & Sector Shaft Brace INSTALL

MrGiant

eh, I get it. Metric hardware costs a LOT more and if they used them, people would be bitching about how expensive their stuff is

I just bought the Bomber Rockers which have almost only imperial size hardware with it. I don't have the right sockets for that and since most is only zinc plated I bought everything except the body bolts to stainless metric. Strength will still be enough although A2-70 can't reach grade 8 strength

Mr.Giant - '92 YJ
Giant 2 - '18 JLUR

JeepFan

It's going to be a good day to install the Synergy Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace... :thumb:
Thanks for the great install video Eddie!!

jl.jpg

JeepFan

The install went smoothly and most importantly, no more deflection in the steering gear. Great product. A must have for anyone with a JL. Thanks for your great install video Eddie!

20200118_094650.jpeg20200118_144144.jpeg

JTCO

Meme King
The install went smoothly and most importantly, no more deflection in the steering gear. Great product. A must have for anyone with a JL. Thanks for your great install video Eddie!

Looks great and glad it fixed your steering issue. How long did it take you to do?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Awesome! So glad our video was helpful to you :thumb: