Feature Request: Ability to edit thread titles.

Sgt Beavis

Good Morning Everyone,

First off, I'd like to thank the owner, admins, and Mods for creating and running this forum. I've really enjoyed reading the postings here. Many of them have been incredibly useful.

I only have one small suggestion that I think may make this forum just slightly more useful. That is that you consider giving users the ability to edit the title of their threads. This would be especially useful on The RECYCLER because it would allow us to mark an item as sold or pending. It would also let us change pricing on the item in the title. In my case, I put my JL hard top up for trade for a soft top "+Cash". I later wanted to remove the +Cash portion of that title to reflect my willingness to do a straight up trade..

Thanks again for the forum and those JL Wayalife vids. Those are kick ass. I really liked the Sandstorm video.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, I don't think that is something we can do. However, you can always contact any of the moderators by PM and they should be able to assist you.

NFRs2000NYC

Just coming in here to post a correction....

If you are the original poster, you CAN edit the original post, and the thread title. You need to click *EDIT* on said post, then go advanced, and at the top you will be able to change the title of the thread. You can only do this if you are the originator of the thread, or of course, a mod/admin. (I did just try it for one of my old threads, and it worked.)