The OFFICIAL JL Wrangler ORDER STATUS Thread

RMC2

It's here!! Sort of. I have now gone from weeks to days. Actually my JL has been sitting at the dealership since Monday. [emoji41] Loan secured. [emoji765][emoji383][emoji389]

My schedule can't get me there during business hours soon enough. [emoji35] Hopefully I'll pick up the new Jeep Monday if all things go well. [emoji16][emoji106]

Congratulations. Now go get it. Work will still be there. :celebrate::celebrate:

Last edited:

JAGS

Congratulations. Now go get it. Work will still be there. :celebrate::celebrate:

I'd much rather be spending time with the Jeep than still working in the office. Gonna take some time off Monday. [emoji41]

RMC2

I'd much rather be spending time with the Jeep than still working in the office. Gonna take some time off Monday. [emoji41]

This would kill me. If I drop my order, the dealer is six hours away. Sounds like you may not be close either.

JAGS

This would kill me. If I drop my order, the dealer is six hours away. Sounds like you may not be close either.

It's only 25 minutes away. Makes it that much worse that I had to put it off nearly a week. [emoji36]

I'll live and gives me time to clear out a garage space. Lol.

RMC2

It's only 25 minutes away. Makes it that much worse that I had to put it off nearly a week. [emoji36]

I'll live and gives me time to clear out a garage space. Lol.

I get being busy, but that is some serious intestinal fortitude. Looking forward to your pictures.