KOH Savvy Off-Road Gladiator

JTCO

Meme King
Empty promises. Who do I need to bribe?

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

Put on some yoga pants and maybe someone will be nice enough to give you a free one :idontknow:

(Won't be me though; I don't need to see that shit).

JTCO

Meme King
The wait is killin me! I cant wait to see one in person. It still on schedule to hitting dealers towards the end of April??

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

I've heard closer to June, but someone posted a picture of a transport truck seen with them about a week ago. My salesperson said ordering can be done in April. Can't wait to plant my butt in one (that's what she said).

StingRubi19

I've heard closer to June, but someone posted a picture of a transport truck seen with them about a week ago. My salesperson said ordering can be done in April. Can't wait to plant my butt in one (that's what she said).
That's what I'm afraid of. Been seeing some internet chatter that it's been pushed back to June but was hoping it was just "internet chatter". My dealership wont give me any answers [emoji53] but I guess I'll see one when I see one...

JTCO

Meme King
That's what I'm afraid of. Been seeing some internet chatter that it's been pushed back to June but was hoping it was just "internet chatter". My dealership wont give me any answers [emoji53] but I guess I'll see one when I see one...

My dealer just told me today that they just had a sales meeting about the gladiator today and do not have a lot of details but that ordering will be done in April. Nothing more than that.

13_gecko_rubi

That transport truck had to be corporate vehicles.

Sent via....

JTCO

Meme King
His Avatar needs changed to blue balls until the release.

2019 MP
2012 JK8
1958 FC170
1954 M38A1

I only change avatars for those I have no respect for. But if Scott wants one by request, here's a good one that I just found. It actually matches the hydro blue color, I may have to get some TruckNuts.

blue-balls.jpg

And there is a legit medical definition as well: "Blue balls, known medically as epididymal hypertension (EH), is a condition that can affect people with male genitals. It's not serious, but causes pain and aching in the testicles after having an erection without an orgasm."