2019 preorder date or your advise

manolo_1

Hi everyone!

This is my first post [emoji3]

Does anyone have an idea, on your experience, when usually is the open date for preordering next year Wrangler? October?

The first orders made from the dealers here (in Puerto Rico) should arrive around June. All V6.

I have been waiting for the JL since it was just a rumor and I would like to buy the 4T engine or diesel. But the waiting time is so long here that I think if I order mine now it will arrive on August. And still the dealers here (all under the same company), they can see the 4T engine option but can't see the price. They are telling me they think is lile $3k more...

I read it was like $1k more, is that true?

What would you do?

1- Order the 4T now and wait?
2- Wait untill summer and buy the first batch (V6)?
3- Wait until like September (maybe later) and order a diesel?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

13_gecko_rubi

Hi everyone!

This is my first post [emoji3]

Does anyone have an idea, on your experience, when usually is the open date for preordering next year Wrangler? October?

The first orders made from the dealers here (in Puerto Rico) should arrive around June. All V6.

I have been waiting for the JL since it was just a rumor and I would like to buy the 4T engine or diesel. But the waiting time is so long here that I think if I order mine now it will arrive on August. And still the dealers here (all under the same company), they can see the 4T engine option but can't see the price. They are telling me they think is lile $3k more...

I read it was like $1k more, is that true?

What would you do?

1- Order the 4T now and wait?
2- Wait untill summer and buy the first batch (V6)?
3- Wait until like September (maybe later) and order a diesel?

Thanks!

The pricing for the 4T in the USA is $1k and they can be ordered now. Puerto Rico they could chose to have it different.

The 19s are a ways off still. The diesel will be in 2019 Calendar year. Could be anywhere from Jan-Dec.

Sent via....

manolo_1

The pricing for the 4T in the USA is $1k and they can be ordered now. Puerto Rico they could chose to have it different.

The 19s are a ways off still. The diesel will be in 2019 Calendar year. Could be anywhere from Jan-Dec.

Sent via....
Its a long wait...
Thanks!!