Order/Delivery Time

jvillz

Sorry y’all, another one of these thread topics. So I ordered my first Jeep (JLU Rubicon) the last week of February. I verified the order and it does in fact have the “4EA” code. The dealer is saying that the estimated delivery date overseas is July 6...? It’s been in production for two weeks according to the dealer’s website but no VIN has been assigned.

Seeing everyone else’s orders getting fulfilled and delivered in the US with 4-6 weeks is making me more and more impatient. Just wanted to see if my situation was odd or if there’s anything I can do. [emoji24]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, being overseas is gonna leave you waiting. To be honest, I'm surprised that you'll be getting it as soon as you are.

RMC2

Ordered first few days of March, it is slated to be built the first week of April, and then after it is finally shipped is supposed to be two weeks to the rail yard for my dealer plus 3-5 days. So I am looking at 8-9 weeks for delivery to the central US, at least. Some have been delivered in 3 weeks to include my dealer. Some of it is luck of the draw and some based on parts availability needed for a particular build.

Ncsustats

Yeah, I was told 6-8 weeks by dealer. I’m at 6 week mark and build has not started yet. Jeep customer service just told me estimates should be 10-12 weeks. So much for the 2nd week of April expected delivery time i got a couple weeks ago. Last two cars I ordered came from Japan and Germany...3 months each. Figured Toledo would shave a month

GrayBeard

Yeah, I was told 6-8 weeks by dealer. I’m at 6 week mark and build has not started yet. Jeep customer service just told me estimates should be 10-12 weeks. So much for the 2nd week of April expected delivery time i got a couple weeks ago. Last two cars I ordered came from Japan and Germany...3 months each. Figured Toledo would shave a month
Hahahahaha, I'm at 10 weeks and counting

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

jvillz

Just an update: I’ve been bugging Jeep customer chat and they informed me that my Jeep has been scheduled for production for two weeks now. I also received my official build sheet from their website. But today I received an email from my dealer saying that it is in the paint phase. Another day closer!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Westy

Shipped to Storage, status JS

Ordered my fully equipped 2L 4cyl JLU Sahara on April 5th. I checked today, May 8th, and I have the VIN number and the status is JS (shipped to storage). What that means I really do not know. I also do not know how long it has been in status JS. The estimated delivery is May 22. Curious to me is that I live in NE Ohio and the Jeep is built in NW Ohio, about 2 hours from here. If I have to wait over two weeks to get it moved a hundred miles I can't imagine how long it will take to move one of these to Germany, DL.