Wave from the Quad Cities

WWRuby_Svi

Hey guys, traded in my 2016 Willys edition for a new Rubicon today. Sad to see our Willy go since we bought that for the long haul... we had a lot of water leaking issues from day one so finally Jeep helped us out and got us into the JL. We’re pretty excited for this and splurged on many of the features. My wife and I are both loving it after driving it around town a bit.

She typically names our vehicles so we’re going with Ruby for this girl.

IMG_0391.JPG
Sad day to let Willy go. Hoping to see him around town with a nice lift kit, god forbid he gets angry eyes...

IMG_0395.JPG
The dealership was all ready for us and we were in and out in about 30 minutes. Ruby came with the dual top option so I’ve got a big box of stuff to go through to make sure everything is there.

So far I need to double check if Rubicon’s get the Mopar fuel door? My all weather floor mats have black logos instead of red? And make sure the little things like the torq kit are there along with storage bags.

All in all, my wife and I are very excited and can’t wait for some road trips to drive her.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

BJL

Hey guys, traded in my 2016 Willys edition for a new Rubicon today. Sad to see our Willy go since we bought that for the long haul... we had a lot of water leaking issues from day one so finally Jeep helped us out and got us into the JL. We’re pretty excited for this and splurged on many of the features. My wife and I are both loving it after driving it around town a bit.

She typically names our vehicles so we’re going with Ruby for this girl.

View attachment 1619
Sad day to let Willy go. Hoping to see him around town with a nice lift kit, god forbid he gets angry eyes...

View attachment 1620
The dealership was all ready for us and we were in and out in about 30 minutes. Ruby came with the dual top option so I’ve got a big box of stuff to go through to make sure everything is there.

So far I need to double check if Rubicon’s get the Mopar fuel door? My all weather floor mats have black logos instead of red? And make sure the little things like the torq kit are there along with storage bags.

All in all, my wife and I are very excited and can’t wait for some road trips to drive her.

Congrats!

My floor mats are black too and I really like the red. I hadn’t seen or heard of others having black. I wonder how that works?

WWRuby_Svi

Congrats!

My floor mats are black too and I really like the red. I hadn’t seen or heard of others having black. I wonder how that works?

I don’t know when mine was built but I wonder if that matters? Mine came in as a dealer to dealer trade so it was probably an early order since it was already on the lot.

it also looks like I’m missing the torq kit and the front license plate frame.

Did everyone with Rubicon’s also get a fuel door? I’m not entirely sure what is suppose to be standard but if I am missing something my dealer said they would get it for me.