LED Lighting

MrGiant

Hey all,

Since the Euro JL will have LED lights all around as an option as well as the US version I wonder if your lights might have the E sign in it. With this E in a circle these would be street legal in Europe, too. And this would mean that the fog lights in Euro Wranglers are ready to be mounted in US rubicon front bumpers.
So if someone could take a look in his jeeps eyes I'd be very thankful[emoji4]

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

BJL

Hey all,

Since the Euro JL will have LED lights all around as an option as well as the US version I wonder if your lights might have the E sign in it. With this E in a circle these would be street legal in Europe, too. And this would mean that the fog lights in Euro Wranglers are ready to be mounted in US rubicon front bumpers.

I saw a circle E on the fogs but nothing on the main headlights.

Attachments

• F5E3B6CF-0323-46F8-9483-64C4A73E45B2.jpg
    F5E3B6CF-0323-46F8-9483-64C4A73E45B2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 107
  • 0DCE1181-E9B7-4F60-87B0-06F0061432B9.jpg
    0DCE1181-E9B7-4F60-87B0-06F0061432B9.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 119
Hey all,

I looked and didn’t see any markings like that & I have the LED package. Where would I find them?