Bluetooth Connectivity

JAGS

I know not a ton of folks have their JLs yet. But for those that do, are you having any intermittent Bluetooth connectivity issues?

For the last 5+ years, I've always kept my phone in my left front pocket. Never an issue with the uconnect in my JK.

I've noticed that my screen in the JL will randomly pop up with disconnected message. If I take my phone out of my pocket and put it in the center cup holder, it reconnects.

Any ideas on why it might be so sensitive??

Skippy

The only time I have ever had the disconnect issues (not with my JL but with my GC) is when the phone was behind my key fob or when it was behind my work badge. That seemed to do something with both the fob as well as my phone. Having it in my pocket like you hasn't resulted in the disconnect yet.

JP223/3USA

I know not a ton of folks have their JLs yet. But for those that do, are you having any intermittent Bluetooth connectivity issues?

For the last 5+ years, I've always kept my phone in my left front pocket. Never an issue with the uconnect in my JK.

I've noticed that my screen in the JL will randomly pop up with disconnected message. If I take my phone out of my pocket and put it in the center cup holder, it reconnects.

Any ideas on why it might be so sensitive??

I keep my phone in the driver door netting of my JL with no issues

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JAGS

I updated my OS and unpaired and re-paired my phone. It helped. Still disconnects, but only a couple times since I did the above.