After 15 Years.....

3T426

I finally got my Wrangler. For some reason, my wife did not want to be riding around with a newborn in a Wrangler 15 years ago :rolleyes2:, so we got a 2002 Silver KJ Limited. That lasted us until we got a 2006 Green Khaki KJ Limited....then some pickups for years after. Then one Sunday morning last month, the wife says lets go look at the JLs since I've had my eye on them since announcement. Well, looking around the lot at the dealership I didn't like any of the available JLs that the salesman has shown us. Until he said someone had informed him of one more in the back that had just arrived....it still had the plastic on the seats. Well, after a few days of going back and forth on the deal, she finally came home with us on February 27th. And today, it was finally warm enough and dry enough to take the top off. Looking forward to taking her on the trails, hopefully next week during Spring Break.
first-shot-JL-dealer.jpg

first-shot-JL-inside-dealer.jpg

jl-top-down.jpg

3T426

Thank you all for the welcome. Next steps are to slowly start changing things out starting with the small bits. I've already put a stubby antenna and have a spiderweb shade on the way.