Meanwhile, in Germany...

Walter

I'm in Wissen, Germany on business...

......and then there were Jeeps....

....diesel Jeeps.

(This post addresses my sightings of a German Wrangler and a Renegade)

The Wrangler pictures are of the genius species "Europa Offroadius" caught in rare migratory form as it travels between areas in its natural habitat of epic wilderness bliss.

This subspecies of Jeepus has evolved the ability to drink diesel to exist in this extreme environment without gasoline. You can also easily identify this subspecies by its full length front fenders that extend to the front bumper, centered license plate, "CRD" chrome sticker-plate seen under its rear gate handle, odd extra reflectors in rear bumper, and lack of both trail-rated badge and left-rear-quarter-panel license plate mount.

The species is believed to be stronger, although less prolific, than its western counterparts. Some researchers believe it can be transplanted into the Americas to increase its chances of survival since diesels are currently being scrutinized as being too polluting for European urban areas (which I'm told that it us literally being analysed by German environmental committees this week).

The Renegade is also a diesel! I tried to snap pics of the under armour but lack of time before business kept me from laying down and getting ideal angles.

I hope you enjoy the pics and let me know what y'all think!0307180710.jpg0307180703b.jpg0307180704c.jpg0307180710b.jpg0307180709d.jpg0307180704a.jpg0307180710d.jpg0307180709e.jpg0307180710c.jpg0307180710a.jpg0304180804e.jpg0304180747b.jpg0304180804c.jpg0304180805.jpg0304180803b.jpg0304180747d.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Walter

Wrangler probably would too but there is an antenna there on pass side

Sent via....
Hmm, maybe, but I'm not certain I understand what you're saying... What I as saying is that that German Wrangler doesn't even have a Trail Rated badge at all. Was the German version not tested in the Nevada Automotive Test Center? Were the European Wranglers sold without badges? Maybe it has been removed?

More research needed. [emoji1]

13_gecko_rubi

Hmm, maybe, but I'm not certain I understand what you're saying... What I as saying is that that German Wrangler doesn't even have a Trail Rated badge at all. Was the German version not tested in the Nevada Automotive Test Center? Were the European Wranglers sold without badges? Maybe it has been removed?

More research needed. [emoji1]

Wranglers have never had it outside nafta because it was never used for marketing there.

Sent via....

MrGiant

Hi walter! Schön, dass noch jemand aus DE hier ist, glückwunsch zum neuen!
now there are at least two germans here :)

Walter

Hi walter! Schön, dass noch jemand aus DE hier ist, glückwunsch zum neuen!
now there are at least two germans here :)
I love the German people, and their driving habits are extremely courteous! I am from South Carolina, U.S. But I am learning German along with my 8 year old son through Rosetta Stone. The Wissen country side was gorgeous. I saw many off-road vehicles driving through the fields and trails and through tree woods.

MrGiant

I love the German people, and their driving habits are extremely courteous! I am from South Carolina, U.S. But I am learning German along with my 8 year old son through Rosetta Stone. The Wissen country side was gorgeous. I saw many off-road vehicles driving through the fields and trails and through tree woods.

Unbelievable [emoji1]
Nice to hear you are learning german. Thanks for your opinion about our driving habits, but I thnik different about it...too many people here are not patient enough and drive pretty sh****. I have been im the US more than twenty years ago when I was a child, so I cant tell what americans drive like. But I hope to get over the ocean once again [emoji6]

Walter

Unbelievable [emoji1]
Nice to hear you are learning german. Thanks for your opinion about our driving habits, but I thnik different about it...too many people here are not patient enough and drive pretty sh****. I have been im the US more than twenty years ago when I was a child, so I cant tell what americans drive like. But I hope to get over the ocean once again [emoji6]

[emoji6] very cool!!!