Once again, it is ALL Eddie, JLWrangler, and Wayalife's fault.

RMC2

There I said it.

Once again, it is ALL Eddie, JLWrangler, and Wayalife's fault. I share ZERO responsibility, just like all of those snowflakes. And I am throwing JAGS/Jason in there too (because I was more stressed out over his new Jeep than he was).

According to my dealer, I have a 18 JLUR on order as of today.

Another white one. It does include that new price increase, woohoo. I almost got the cold weather group for $300 less, but FCA caught the mistake and fixed it. Still getting a great deal.

RMC2

If it isn't this forum, it is Wayalife that causes me to spend money.

But I met some good people and chat with others I have never met face to face.

RMC2

Lol. Congrats on the order. Don't wait too long to pick it up. [emoji6][emoji106]

Thanks gang.

I will have to probably take leave to go get it, after the hard time I gave you Jason. I at least got them to meet me a couple hours closer at their other dealership. She said one of the guys there lives close to the other one, and she could guarantee he would be happy to bring over. No problem. That makes it 4 hours each way, instead of 6. My wife is sad, I will not be putting the first miles on it. Me too.

RMC2

Aside from being aggravated over the $750 price increase, I received a REALLY great deal from the dealer on the purchase price.

Then Jeep sends me one of those extra $500 off golden tickets. But wait, theres more. It isn't good on hardly anything, including a the Wrangler (JK or JL). Dealer said they used several last month on JLs, so they are out there. I haven't even seen one before, finally get one, and then still get nothing.

Jeep is toying with me. :thinking:

I am still excited though. :wings: