Next Generation JL Fun for JAGS

JAGS

My kids are now 5 1/2 years older than when I got my first Wrangler, a 2012 JK. It's hard to think of a vehicle as an investment, but really it was.

Why JAGS?
If you don't follow over at Wayalife, I got interested in Jeeps after renting one in Sedona on a family vacation. About a year or so later (June 2012) my lease was up, so I purchased a silver JKU Rubicon. The Jeep is something we can enjoy together as a family before it’s no longer cool to hang with mom and dad. So JAGS is our family initials (Jason, Amy, “G” for my son, and “S” for my daughter). Also reminds me daily as I log in what comes first in life.

We've made so many friends and memories as a family over on Wayalife. More than I could have thought to be honest.

Next Generation!
I think it is fair to say, the entire family has really embraced the Jeep life. While it's harder for us to all get out together, my Jeep (now JK and JL) is my daily driver. And school drop off and pick up is just cooler in a big Jeep. [emoji41]

So while my kids still think it's cool, I just had to get into the new JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and extend the fun for our family.

First Pics of Our JL Wrangler

IMG_4544.jpg

IMG_4545.jpg

I look forward having and sharing fun times with good friends, old and new, here on the forum. [emoji106]

JAGS

RMC2

Awesome Jason.

Now I can breath easier. I looked for this last night. Awesome you are able to keep both the JK and JL.

Look forward to the new build up.

JAGS

Congrats on the new Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Thanks.

Congratulations Jason !!!
That’s a big deal

Thanks Doug. Hopefully can get out to see you guys soon up there. [emoji106]

Congrats Jason!! Can’t wait to see what you decide to put on the new JL!

Thanks Steve. Me too. I am taking donations and considering all/any sponsorships. Lol.

Awesome Jason.

Now I can breath easier. I looked for this last night. Awesome you are able to keep both the JK and JL.

Look forward to the new build up.

Lol. Though it was a Monday, the wife and I were able to make a nice day out of it while the kids were in school. Needed the R&R too

Keeping the JK for a little while at the least. The JL may not be ready for the big rocks all that quick and I'll need something to drive when I do start any build.

RMC2

Lol. Though it was a Monday, the wife and I were able to make a nice day out of it while the kids were in school. Needed the R&R too

Keeping the JK for a little while at the least. The JL may not be ready for the big rocks all that quick and I'll need something to drive when I do start any build.

Good call, good you can swing that. Now each of you have something to drive. And you don't have to be in a hurry to fix it all up. You can wait for the good products to come out.

JAGS

What is this???

IMG_4570.jpg

Some sort of neoprene type material that was in a supply bag when I picked up my JL.

Also in the bag was the Jeep wrench kit. The soft top straps and a trailer hitch cover. Pretty cool! Oh and front lic plate bracket, which I'll never use.