Forbes article - unites wrangler owners

JTCO

Meme King
It's funny how the Forbes fans are no more than political whores. The Wrangler is never a good thing in their book, however price speaks for itself. Look for used Jeep Wranglers and you'll find that their value is held. There is a strong demand for Wranglers. Forbes can suck a fat cock.

JLU_RUBI

It's funny how the Forbes fans are no more than political whores. The Wrangler is never a good thing in their book, however price speaks for itself. Look for used Jeep Wranglers and you'll find that their value is held. There is a strong demand for Wranglers. Forbes can suck a fat cock.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] dude. I save getting that angry over my 2nd amendment rights and immigration policy. It’s never fun when some calls you baby ugly tho.....

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

JTCO

Meme King
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] dude. I save getting that angry over my 2nd amendment rights and immigration policy. It’s never fun when some calls you baby ugly tho.....

Lol. I'm not angry at all. That's just how I feel about it, lol. However, I may have been under the influence of alcohol when I posted that, I can't remember.