Wave from TX

ATXdevil

Hello Jeepers,

Bought my JLUS Sahara Billet Silver on 2/8. The wife's '13 Q5 was getting a little long in the tooth so SHE started looking at Wranglers without my provocation. We test drove a '18 JKUS but it felt a little too rugged without many of the comforts that we were accustomed to in the Audi. Went to return the JK and found out about the JL. Drove that one for a few days and fell in love. I mean, who hasn't dreamed of owning a "real Jeep". JL is my first Wrangler. Not my first Jeep though since I learned to drive on my Dad's Comanche truck (manual tranny).

After we brought the JL home, I started checking out some forums and fell onto this one. I stalked a few threads and finally registered this week so I can view more of the sweet mod photos, etc. I like that JLwrangler seems to be a smaller community without too much riff-raff. The JLUS will be my wife's DD and I'll get to drive it on the weekends. It'll mostly be used for crawling over curbs at Nordstroms and potholes:D. I've haven't done much off-roading but I've always liked the idea of having a vehicle that is "capable", owning several 4x4 trucks, a 4-runner, and most currently a subaru crosstrek.

I probably won't post much but I do enjoy reading your posts/threads/journals, and educating myself in all things Jeep.

Cheers!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to JLWRANGLER, it's great to have you here and congrats to you and your wife on your new JL. I won't lie, I too think it's a HUGE improvement in comfort over a JK. :yup: