Wave from pro videographer/photographer - Portland, OR

wontBslow

Hi everyone,

No JL yet, but I currently own a 2015 WRX STI, so I'm fully accustomed to giving out the wave to fellow Subie owners. Glad to see that Jeep owners do the same thing! I do videography and photography for a living for one of the largest automotive companies in the world, Daimler. And right now hauling all my gear in a 4-door sedan with a trunk (no hatch) is not really cutting it for me. Not to mention a lot of the video footage I intend to get in the next year or so will be in areas I would not be able to take my STI. Is the JL the right answer, I think so. With the rear seats folded down I think I could get all my gear in just fine. My brother had a slightly modded JK Rubicon and I loved it. So, I'm looking at the JL Rubicon.

My photos have been featured in Sports Illustrated, ESPN, CNN, TIME Magazine, Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, ABC News, Fox Sports, Good Morning America, and hundreds of publications internationally.

I travel all over the U.S. for video work so chances are I might be in your neck of the woods at some point. I know I frequent Salt Lake, UT, Detroit, Charlotte, SC, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and too many other places to list.

If anyone in the Portland, OR area ever wants to go wheelin' let me know. Would be fun to bring out the gear and get some footage.

Nice to meet everyone!!!

-David

LauraRose

Hi everyone,

No JL yet, but I currently own a 2015 WRX STI, so I'm fully accustomed to giving out the wave to fellow Subie owners. Glad to see that Jeep owners do the same thing! I do videography and photography for a living for one of the largest automotive companies in the world, Daimler. And right now hauling all my gear in a 4-door sedan with a trunk (no hatch) is not really cutting it for me. Not to mention a lot of the video footage I intend to get in the next year or so will be in areas I would not be able to take my STI. Is the JL the right answer, I think so. With the rear seats folded down I think I could get all my gear in just fine. My brother had a slightly modded JK Rubicon and I loved it. So, I'm looking at the JL Rubicon.

My photos have been featured in Sports Illustrated, ESPN, CNN, TIME Magazine, Rolling Stone, Wall Street Journal, ABC News, Fox Sports, Good Morning America, and hundreds of publications internationally.

I travel all over the U.S. for video work so chances are I might be in your neck of the woods at some point. I know I frequent Salt Lake, UT, Detroit, Charlotte, SC, Las Vegas, New Orleans, and too many other places to list.

If anyone in the Portland, OR area ever wants to go wheelin' let me know. Would be fun to bring out the gear and get some footage.

Nice to meet everyone!!!

-David
Welcome! [emoji4]

Laura Rose from PA