Lil BLING for JET Li - KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Along with the new shoes that we just got for JET Li, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Brown Santa was also nice enough to drop off a brand new set of KMC XD231 RG RACE Beadlock Wheels in a machined finish. For those of you who are familiar with KMC wheels, these are the all new Robby Gordon wheels and they come with a beadlock ring similar to Machetes. While they are available in satin black, Cindy and I are big fans of a machined finish and think they'll look great on a bright white JL. I should note that they're only available in a 4.75" back spacing and this may be a problem for us being that we will be mounting them onto very large 37x13.50R17 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros. 12.50 wide tires would probably be a better fit but we love these new wheels so much, we'll be sure to make them work, one way or another. Anyway, below are just a handful of pics that we took soon after they were delivered. More pics are coming soon :yup:

All the boxes that Brown Santa dropped off at Camp WAYALIFE.
20180224132711-8917c1bd.jpg

Oh yeah - show me some bling!
20180224132723-db6ef107.jpg

20180224132728-be5da678.jpg

20180224132732-5c6bbe3a.jpg

Can't wait to get these bad boys installed :wings:

To buy a set of these awesome beadlock wheels for your Jeep, simply click on this link below:
KMC SERIES XD231 RG Race Beadlock Wheel - 17x8.5 5x127 +0mm Machined

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=wayalifeparts-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B077F4341D&asins=B077F4341D&linkId=03fcace570aef8fcd67ef13f989bfd59&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well this answers my question in the other thread :cheesy: can’t wait to see them mounted!! I do like the look of these. I wonder how much adjustment to the steer stops your gonna have to make for clearance

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna look awesome! :thumb:

I think so too :yup:

Well this answers my question in the other thread :cheesy: can’t wait to see them mounted!! I do like the look of these. I wonder how much adjustment to the steer stops your gonna have to make for clearance

Hopefully not too much but either way, I can live with that. I just hope they don't rub the fenders too much as that would mean we need to install more bump stop extension.

RMC2

I haven't seen these wheels before. I love the Machete rings, and like the Machete wheels. But these wheels look like a really nice combo. I like them a lot.

MrGiant

awesome KMCs,very nice ones.
those scratches are just some battle scars to scare small cars :D
curious to see them with the 37s......

RMC2

Now get them mounted. It is snowing OUTSIDE, not in the shop. But I did watch the video, so you were productive.

But get em mounted.