JL steel bumper winch mounts

tallguy26

Been looking at buying a winch plate for my new Rubicon. I have seen that the mopar one is about $300. But I have found two more companies selling their own versions. One is JCR off-road but I don't know how strong that one is after reading about their bumpers on wayalife. Has anyone used Rustys off-road? They have one they are selling for around $220.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been looking at buying a winch plate for my new Rubicon. I have seen that the mopar one is about $300. But I have found two more companies selling their own versions. One is JCR off-road but I don't know how strong that one is after reading about their bumpers on wayalife. Has anyone used Rustys off-road? They have one they are selling for around $220.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

If you can hold out for a bit, I would. There are a ton of companies who will be coming out with winch plates very soon. I already have a winch coming and I too would love to get it installed as soon as possible but will be holding out for just a bit longer.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
JCR offroad has a nice one that works with almost and winch.

:cheesy: You still here?

Never been too impressed with the fitment and quality of JCR.

20170715171248-d04ebe75.jpg

RMC2

Just saw that winch plate. Warn plus 1/4” steel sounds good to me. I also saw you need to contact Warn for a free part upgrade kit to change the engagement lever for the Zeon 10 winch so it will work in the JL steel bumper.