Finally got over the sticker shock and placed my order- Black loaded JLUR

bolig4x4

After getting over the sticker shock that took at least two months I placed my order tonight. Black loaded JLU Rubicon. Used the tread lightly discount and still managed to get them down another couple hundred. Now the waiting game begins! :crazyeyes:

strifehero

Congrats. Not usually a black Jeep guy but these JL Rubis look incredible. Probably ought to check out of the forums for awhile though. Gonna be painful!

wontBslow

After getting over the sticker shock that took at least two months I placed my order tonight. Black loaded JLU Rubicon. Used the tread lightly discount and still managed to get them down another couple hundred. Now the waiting game begins! :crazyeyes:

Congrats!! My only saving grace is that we have no sales tax here in Oregon. But still gonna be expensive as hell. Ugh.

I waited 5 months for my WRX STI to arrive from Japan when I ordered it. I know the feeling!

-David

bolig4x4

Congrats!! My only saving grace is that we have no sales tax here in Oregon. But still gonna be expensive as hell. Ugh.

I waited 5 months for my WRX STI to arrive from Japan when I ordered it. I know the feeling!

-David

No sales tax would be sweet!!! HAHA

It'll be here before you know it. I ordered on 12/30 and mine was delivered on 2/22.

Awesome! Black is the new Black! Like offcamber, ordered on 12/30 and got it by about mid Feb. Mine is a loaded black Rubi and it’s sleek and sweet. You will sooooo enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

The wait gives me time to look for accessories that aren’t available yet! :crazyeyes:

bolig4x4

Things are getting real now , ordered two weeks ago to the day and found out this morning that my order is in E-framing status from my dealer. When I got home tonight got on Jeep chat and they told me my order is in the inspection process! :rock:

RMC2

Awesome. That is quick.

My saleslady told me yesterday, they actually had one delivered in just three weeks from order. The new owner bought a plane ticket for this week, but the jeep showed up on the 26th. It has just been sitting there.

I hope mine goes fast. I don't think they will start on it for another 3 weeks, order was placed tuesday. So about 5 weeks to get built, as I understand it. Plus shipping time. Maybe I can gain a week or two. The estimate was 5-8 weeks.

bolig4x4

Dealer called today, my JLU Rubicon is here! Pick her up tomorrow evening. Exactly four weeks order to pickup! A little bit excited! :wings: