D1 Status!!

mnrafter

So, Wendy and I are so excited. We ordered our new JLU Rubicon on 2-16-18. I called to get the VON on Monday, 2-19-18, President's Day. At that time we were given our VIN also. Today I checked the tracking spreadsheet, and we were upgraded to D1 status. This seems to be moving very fast. Although, we are excited, we also have some reservations, knowing that delays can happen!

Bueller44

That's awesome! Hoping mine moves along as nicely as yours.

Silly question - I know what VIN is, and I should have mine next week. But what is the VON ?

bolig4x4

So, Wendy and I are so excited. We ordered our new JLU Rubicon on 2-16-18. I called to get the VON on Monday, 2-19-18, President's Day. At that time we were given our VIN also. Today I checked the tracking spreadsheet, and we were upgraded to D1 status. This seems to be moving very fast. Although, we are excited, we also have some reservations, knowing that delays can happen!

Where can one find the tracking spreadsheet?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is done on a different forum.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, is this really something you couldn't have done by PM? Because, unlike the "different forum" you're probably referring to, the multi-million dollar corporate one, this ma and pa operation is paid for and run by my wife and I. While we would never suggest that you not help others, we would be grateful if you could be respectful of us and do it off the open forum. I know it may sound crazy but we're actually trying our hardest to keep members HERE. Thank you.