Soft top not available yet?

pennsoxfan

I picked up my hardtop 4 door Wrangler JL yesterday. My plan was to get dual tops, but the dealer didn't have any. So I asked about ordering a soft top and picking it up later. They said they can't order any yet and might not be available for up to 6 months. Anyone else run into this?

pennsoxfan

We got our JL with dual tops. :idontknow:

So if you order a Jeep with dual tops from the factory, you can get a soft top. But if you want to buy a soft top separately, they're apparently not available yet?

I just called me dealer again to verify and they aren't able to order them, they say there's nothing in the system for a soft top. He said if I find a part number, they'll look into it. Anyone have a part number for the soft top? Maybe on the box that it came in?

JAGS

I picked up my hardtop 4 door Wrangler JL yesterday. My plan was to get dual tops, but the dealer didn't have any. So I asked about ordering a soft top and picking it up later. They said they can't order any yet and might not be available for up to 6 months. Anyone else run into this?

I ordered mine with a soft top. Maybe they are not fulfilling separate order as they work to fill main production?

FUBAR

So if you order a Jeep with dual tops from the factory, you can get a soft top. But if you want to buy a soft top separately, they're apparently not available yet?

I just called me dealer again to verify and they aren't able to order them, they say there's nothing in the system for a soft top. He said if I find a part number, they'll look into it. Anyone have a part number for the soft top? Maybe on the box that it came in?

My local dealer also told me no soft tops are currently available in Toronto area.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That’s so weird cause I was at the dealer yesterday waiting to have a job interview and they had TONS of JL on the lot and had many with just a soft top

RMC2

I'm curious what the early market is going to look like for those that get a dual top and then sell the soft top. That is how I got my first soft top brand new, but it was also a mature market.