4 weeks 2 days (order to delivery) for a maxed JLUR.

Walter

I would LOVE to share my wait-time with anyone who is ordering or in the JL ordering process to (help) relieve your anxiety.

Tuesday, January 16th: Ordered.

Order placed for a maxed-out all-options JLUR (minus: dual top, safety group, and match paint flairs and top)

Thursday, February 8th: Built.

I got confirmation that my JLU order was built and ready to ship out from Ohio.

Wednesday, February 14th: Delivered.

It arrived at my dealership and I picked it up that evening.

So it took 4 weeks and 2 days to get to me (all the way down in South Carolina) from the date on which I placed the order.

...and it's really cool that the window sticker says, "This vehicle was built especially for Walter Griffith". Very cool, indeed. 1678.jpeg

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

mac214

Congrats - I am planning a similar build but painted fenders and the other style wheel. Can't wait to place the order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hbsurferman85

So weird, we ordered on the 16th from Wilmington NC, they sent the order in on the 17th and we are being told it should be shipped from the plant on the 23rd of Feb. Oddly enough, it is a JLR red, with soft top, manual and a lot of the basic options. It started being built within the first week so I wonder how you got yours so much quicker? It looks good though.

Walter

So weird, we ordered on the 16th from Wilmington NC, they sent the order in on the 17th and we are being told it should be shipped from the plant on the 23rd of Feb. Oddly enough, it is a JLR red, with soft top, manual and a lot of the basic options. It started being built within the first week so I wonder how you got yours so much quicker? It looks good though.
Weird. Ya, I dunno. I live in Greer, SC (between Spartanburg and Greenville) and I just talked to another guy down here with a similar build and h got his yesterday.

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app