For those of you who are ordering your JL...

Walter

Little tid bits of info that I wish I had known, and would LOVE to share with anyone who is ordering or in the JL ordering process....

I placed my order on Tuesday, January 16th. I got confirmation that my JLU order was built and ready to ship out from Ohio on Thursday, February the 8th. It arrived at my dealership on Wednesday, February 14th and I picked it up that evening.

So it took 4 weeks and 2 days to get to me (all the way down in South Carolina) from the date on which we placed the order.

...and it's really cool that the window sticker says, "This vehicle was built especially for Walter Griffith". Very cool, indeed. 1518716448087.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Glad to hear that production times are getting faster. Thanks for posting this up :thumb:

GrayBeard

Congratulations on your JLU[emoji4]. The wait time is obviously the worst part of the ordering/purchase. Mine took 3 weeks to be built, now im waiting to see how long transit takes. It was shipped on 02-12.

Walter

Congratulations on your JLU[emoji4]. The wait time is obviously the worst part of the ordering/purchase. Mine took 3 weeks to be built, now im waiting to see how long transit takes. It was shipped on 02-12.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
It's a dream machine! You're gonna be thrilled! It is SOOOO worth the wait.

POST PICS WHEN YOU GET IT!!!!