Adventure awaits!!!!!

Walter

Guess what!!!!! I just got a text from my dealership here in upstate South Carolina..... aaaaaand...... IT'S HERE!!!!!!! My maxed out JLU RUBICON!!!!! I'm so happy to be a part of this forum. I've been obsessively following every pixel and character uploaded by Eddy on Wayalife and ProjectJK since 2012... and have been DREAMING of the day I could afford a Jeep of my own! I started off roading with an old '95 4runner for $3,500 in 2012 and got hooked on the adventure of trail & wilderness exploration. In 2013, I got laid off and we traded my beloved 4runner for a Honda Accord and we put our few things in storage and loaded up the Honda and, in Beverly Hillbilly style, we traveled from SC to IA then to west TX... working odd jobs and living on farms... living a crazy family adventure!!! In 2015 at 38 years old with my wife and 3 kids, I went back to college for a degree in Mechatronics, aka: "Industrial Automation" specializing in robotics. I thank Jesus for being able to go from a life with nothing-left to a life with abundant left-overs! I want everyone to know... it's NEVER too late to start over from nothing and change your destiny!!! THIS IS AMERICA! There IS opportunity, if you're willing to work, risk-it-for-the-biscuit, AND PRAY! We are planning to get a Jeep-top-tent and go on another massive across-America-family-adventure again (this time, camping on a dream Jeep instead of in a 4 door Accord) and go trailing in Nevada with Eddy and the team soon.

And a big thanks to Eddy for tirelessly presenting information and for building dreams for everyone for more than a decade!

Thank you Eddy, for sharing the dream with me through Wayalife and ProjectJK.1652.jpeg1662.jpeg

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS!! So glad to hear you finally got your JL and it looks great!! Thanks for posting up pics of it :thumb:

Walter

CONGRATULATIONS!! So glad to hear you finally got your JL and it looks great!! Thanks for posting up pics of it :thumb:
Oh buddy.... I am SOOO glad you posted under-body armor pics!!!! You're so obsessive with details!!! As a robot guy, I REALLY appreciate your attempting to explaining details!!! Thanks for all you do for us!!! You've really built my dream!

Walter

My sales rep, Dennis Wright from Benson Chrysler Jeep sent me the podium pics he took. I didn't make it to the dealership until after dark so we went around back to where there was a lighted bay. That red paint POPS!1679.jpeg

RMC2

Really nice red ruby.

Congratulations on not giving up and doing what it takes to take care of your family.

Tellico

It sounds like you’ve got a great testimony, Walter! Glad to see men giving God the glory because he certainly deserves it.
It was great to read your story and would look forward to seeing some pics of your journey across the country when the time comes. Congrats on the Jeep, she looks good in red!