JL JOURNAL : Q&A Tailgate Strength / Current Gear Setting / Auto Stop Start

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the great questions that we've been getting on JLWRANGLER.com, WAYALIFE.com and of course, on our WAYALIFE YouTube Channel, Cindy and I decided to start a whole new segment that answers some of these questions and all on video. In this episode, we highlight the JL Wrangler tailgate and show just how much thicker and stronger it is compared to a JK tailgate. We also took measurements to show just how tall a Rubicon model JL is at its highest point and compare it to a standard 7' garage header. Another question we address is how to set the dash on JL equipped with an automatic and to show what gear you're in. And finally, we demonstrate just how easy it is to disable the auto start/stop system on a JL.

We hope you find our JL Journal Q&A session helpful and if you have questions you'd like for us to answer, please let us know.

JL JOURNAL is a WAYALIFE Production with a focus on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. This YouTube video series will highlight every aspect of our Jeep JL Wrangler and of course, all the adventures that it takes us on. We hope that you'll follow us along on our journey.

Hohertz

Thanks for the walk through. Love to see all the changes and improvements to the JL over the JK. Just makes we want to run out and buy one! Keep em coming!

RMC2

I agree with Hohertz, just makes me want one that much more. Lots of us are curious about the little things. Thanks for showing it to us.

I think I saw the JL was a couple inches longer and wondered where it may be hidden. I would prefer it in the cargo area, I think. More room for the fridge. Do you have any idea about this?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with Hohertz, just makes me want one that much more. Lots of us are curious about the little things. Thanks for showing it to us.

I think I saw the JL was a couple inches longer and wondered where it may be hidden. I would prefer it in the cargo area, I think. More room for the fridge. Do you have any idea about this?

If I recall, it's in the wheel base and on the inside, the rear passengers feel it as well.

Thanks for a great JL update

You bet, glad to hear you're finding the info useful :yup: