STICKERED UP : JET Li Wearing Official JLWRANGLER.com Decals

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who've been asking, the official JLWRANGLER.com 2-color, side logo decal, windshield decal and rear fender/rear side window decal are NOW AVAILABLE!! Show your support for the JLWRANGLER community and accept no imitation for these original and trademarked decals. The following are a few shots of what they look like on JET Li and what they can look like on your Jeep JL Wrangler. Click on the titles or on the images to buy yours today. :cool:

20180205183740-94203357.jpg

20180205183707-dfdfe599.jpg

JLWRANGLER 2-COLOR LOGO DECAL
The 2-color, dark red and flat black JLWRANGLER logo decal you see here is made specifically for Rubicon model JL Wranglers. They are also available in dark red with a white "J" for black JL's and in silver and flat black or white for Sport and Sahara JL's.

JLWRANGLER REAR FENDER/HARD TOP GLASS WINDOW DECAL
The JLWRANGLER rear fender or hard top side window decal is the same design as the windshield and is available in white, black, silver and red. As you can see in this photo, we have the decal applied to the hard top side window. People running a soft top would apply this decal to the body just below the top. Examples of this coming soon.

JLWRANGLER WINDSHIELD DECAL
The JLWRANGLER windshield decal which features a solid "JL" and outlined "WRANGLER" is currently available in white, silver and red.

20180205183609-2559ffd9.jpg

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
The JLWRANGLER logo which consists of the italic overlapping letter 'J' over the italic letter 'L' in a simple and clean form is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Serial number: 87,405,342. Registered Nov. 21, 2017 Int. Cl.: 16 Ser. No. 87-405,342

The word "JLWRANGLER" which consists of standard characters without claim to any particular font, style, size or color is pending registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Serial Number 87,768,100

JAGS

Glad you went with white on Jet Li. [emoji6]

Hope it's not too soon, but I already ordered mine up. [emoji41] You'll be seeing some color similarities to my JK. [emoji106]

The decals should be here any day...not too sure about my JL.

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Hope it's not too soon, but I already ordered mine up. [emoji41] You'll be seeing some color similarities to my JK. [emoji106]

If it makes you feel better I ordered some as well but a JL for me is in the FAR future lol

RMC2

I really like those new stickers.

Eddy, something major is missing from your signature block. I'm sure you will see and haven't thought about it. Your enjoying your new Jeep too much.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good.

Love the two tone decals!!

Looks Official now! Great Designs!

Thanks guys, we're glad you like them :yup:

LOL!! Yes, your decals should be at your place probably by tomorrow. Hopefully your JL will follow shortly :yup:

I really like those new stickers.

Eddy, something major is missing from your signature block. I'm sure you will see and haven't thought about it. Your enjoying your new Jeep too much.

:doh: Thanks for the reminder :crazyeyes:

They look factory. Great job!

Thank you, we tried really hard to come up with something that would look like they came from the factory. We appreciate it. :cool: