JL JOURNAL : Dawn of a New Age

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been exactly 99 days since Cindy and I placed our order for an all new 2018, Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and while the wait was grueling at times, it sure had a way of making us feel like kids on Christmas day when it finally came in. In this episode of the JL Journal, you'll get to see raw, unscripted footage from the moment we got a text from Carson City Jeep and all the way to the point where we brought our JL home for the very first time. We hope you enjoy.

See more pics of our new JL Wrangler here:
JET Li - 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

A BIG Thanks goes out to Carson City Jeep and our salesman, Jeff Callister for helping us to order up our JL Wrangler, offering it to us at an incredible price and for making the whole purchase process so easy. If you live in the Reno, Carson City, Tahoe, Minden or Gardenerville area, we would highly recommend you give them a look for your next Jeep or RAM purchase. Be sure to tune in again as we continue to chronicle the life and adventures of our JL Wrangler. :cool:

JL JOURNAL is a WAYALIFE Production with a focus on the all new Jeep JL Wrangler. This YouTube video series will highlight the build process of our JL and of course, all the adventures that it takes us on. We hope that you'll follow us along on our journey.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Simply the Best Lookin Stock Jeep ever produced... Excited for both you & Cindy on the new kid and the new adventures to come. Love the Journals!

Only the CJ looked as good stock in my opinion. Glad to hear you'll be following our Journals :yup:

Im sorry I cant seem to finish this video right now. I keep rewinding to the :27 second mark. :eek:

:cheesy: It does sound pretty sweet :D

Cool video! Looking forward to more!

That hardtop box is huge!

I think you meant to say "soft top" box but yes, it's crazy HUGE and awkward to carry. There are hand holds but the whole thing wants to warp around as you pull it out :crazyeyes:

Nastee_C4s

Congrats on the new toy. but after hearing you guys waited 99 days. I'm really discouraged bcuz I'm being told mine was supposed to ship out on the 2nd. But now that seems not only highly unlikely but probably won't hear from dealership for another 2 months.(ordered mine 1/18/18)
I haven't even heard from FCA via email on the status of my build yet. Although the dealership has received the vin# which was forwarded to me.
Best part is I ordered same color so able to see what mine will look like.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on the new toy. but after hearing you guys waited 99 days. I'm really discouraged bcuz I'm being told mine was supposed to ship out on the 2nd. But now that seems not only highly unlikely but probably won't hear from dealership for another 2 months.(ordered mine 1/18/18)
I haven't even heard from FCA via email on the status of my build yet. Although the dealership has received the vin# which was forwarded to me.
Best part is I ordered same color so able to see what mine will look like.

We ordered ours back in October and it was actually built and sitting in waiting since January 10th. Typical for a new model and I have a feeling you'll be getting yours very soon - way sooner than it took for us to get.

Nastee_C4s

I have a feeling you'll be getting yours very soon - way sooner than it took for us to get.

After seeing yours and knowing mine will look very similar,I'm getting really excited. Do we have someone on here that can check the vin# to see the status?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After seeing yours and knowing mine will look very similar,I'm getting really excited. Do we have someone on here that can check the vin# to see the status?

Your dealer should be able to get you updates.

Excited for you guys. And of course jealous. Looking forward to the journey.

Thanks! We'll be posting up more and more from here on out :yup:

Excellent video. Makes waiting for mine to arrive even harder[emoji4] Congrats again

Be sure to post up pics as soon as you get it :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats, can’t wait to see what you and Cindy do with it on the trails... we are gonna get to see you wheel it stock, right???

You know it! We insist upon it and unlike most out there, refuse to do a single mod until we've gotten some real trail time under our belt bone stock :yup: