Wave from Germany!

MrGiant

Hello jeepers out there in the US !

my name is Daniel and i'd like to say "hi" as I am new to jlwrangler.
I am 29 years old, master student of mechanical engineering and bought my first car in 2009 - a '92 YJ with stock suspension and 31" tires.
Soon it grew with a 2.5" lift and 32s and some other stuff as a custom light bar and rocker guards.
Since the jeep virus cought me I watched the ProjektJK and wayalife vids on youtube and can say that I love them! great to watch moby and friends wheel over stuff instead of driving around :D
Now i'm looking forward to order a jlu rubicon in.....bright white , great colour to customize.
I'm happy to be here and so excited to see what happens to your new jls when you have them :)

Walter

SO COOL! I work at the BMW plant in South Carolina, U.S.A. It's weird being an off roader and working at a luxury car plant. Germans are some of the coolest people. I took one of my German co-workers for a ride out to lunch in my JKU, without top and doors, down the interstate and HE LOVED IT!!! It was such a joy to share the Jeep experience with a European who didn't really know anything about Jeeps. He is thinking about ordering one!!!
Muah ha ha... and the virus spreads...

So much fun!!!

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app