TeraFlex JL Rubicon Review.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha wow I feel the hatred.. sorry guys lol

I don't know if I'd call it "hatred", more like a total disrespect for their products and for them as a company. I've personally installed and run many of their products in the past and found their coils to be way too stiff, their control arm joints blew out all the time, their track bars broke in half, their long arm mounts tear off the frame and their tire carriers break and whenever they did, Teraflex would say it was because of "install error". We've got multiple threads documenting all of this and with photos to prove everything over on WAYALIFE. I should note one of the things that really leaves a bad taste in my mouth is how they try to pass off their Chinese made products as being "made in the USA".

1lostCDN

I don't know if I'd call it "hatred", more like a total disrespect for their products and for them as a company. I've personally installed and run many of their products in the past and found their coils to be way too stiff, their control arm joints blew out all the time, their track bars broke in half, their long arm mounts tear off the frame and their tire carriers break and whenever they did, Teraflex would say it was because of "install error". We've got multiple threads documenting all of this and with photos to prove everything over on WAYALIFE. I should note one of the things that really leaves a bad taste in my mouth is how they try to pass off their Chinese made products as being "made in the USA".
Well thank you for the explanation haha. This is what I get for not owning a newer jeep lol. Good to know to avoid their products, hoping that off road evolution has all the parts I need by the time I pick up my JL anyways :)

Sent from my [device_name] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app