Rubicon

Bueller44

Congrats! I’ve also got a red rubi on order! Been 2 weeks today - in D status. It’s hard waiting, especially when we see so much info and pics of the new Jeeps on the forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirate2012

I ordered a red Rubicon,auto,8.4 nav,aux switches w/ towing group,proximity entry,air,active safety group and cold weather group

Bueller44

Waiting on my Red Rubi JLU as well. I’m 3 weeks at D. It’s tough to wait but it will be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uglywon

JLU Rubicon was in D for 6 weeks and went to F last Sat. And shipping now. Did you order a manual? I believe they were held up for a few reasons. Hopefully yours will go soon.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Turns out my JLU Rubicon did not ship. It is in JBL for 4 days and apparently waiting on a premium soft top. According to JCC these are back ordered and tentatively available mid March to early April. This will likely put me over 8 weeks waiting. Good luck to everyone else waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Bueller44

I've also got a Red JLUR on order - placed the order Feb21st - went to D1 11 days ago - so about 2 weeks after order was placed. Yesterday via Chat I was told that usually it can sit in D1 for 14-21 days. And that it is 30 days usually from when it goes into D1 before it's ready. So, if this is true, I'm almost half way there!!

RustyE

Where are you all getting the status for your orders? Is it from a website or from the dealer you ordered from? I just ordered mine over the weekend, and would like to keep track of it. (Even if it causes me sleepless nights.)

Rusty