Bought JL

u00bgg2

So I had been researching JL for some time and thought I saw one at my local dealer last Sat. So I told the wife and we went for a drive over there, as it turns out what I saw was a new JK. So we got to looking around, mind you we do not own a jeep nor have we owned a jeep before. As we walked around the corner they had just unload the first 5 JLs for the south east. The first one that we got to see up close and touch was a white JLU Rubicon, the wife got in and poked around and that was that, about two hours later we drove out with the first JL in the south east and our first jeep period.

This vehicle is my wife,s daily driver and after a week of commuting she is very thrilled with it. The ride is very nice in comparison to the experiences (limited) that I have had in the past. The vehicle rides like a tahoe or durango. The wind noise is worse than a car but it is not bad by any means. The interior is very nice, feels well made, has modern features while having the flavor of the military base it comes from.

We even took it off the trail on Sunday the day after we bought it, nothing serious but my wife wanted to take one of the many long abandon fire roads around us so we took one over the mountain into NC and it went very well, even in comfort if you will, pretty cool.

I have noticed that it has a little bit of the Jeep lean to the passenger side that is associated with some of the previous models. Nothing terrible but I did measure this evening and the front is level while the rear is about a 1/2 lower on the passenger side rear. Could not tell unless I am pretty far away looking at it in my garage.

No up grades as I am not a serious wheeler, at least not at this point so we will see.

Might take some photos this weekend and post, dont have any at this moment.

Brian

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to you!! Please do post up some pics when you get a chance. Sounds like what you got is very similar to what we ordered :thumb:

BTW, welcome to JLWRANGLER!!

hins2jw0

Indeed, please post some pics when you get a chance. Congratulations. I'm so jealous if you. I'm waiting on the release of the turbo engine... Still no ETA from my local dealer so I just have to impatiently wait my turn. [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk