Rumored SRT JL!?

ddays v2

What I always thought would be awesome is a SRT Wrangler but instead of being a track star, which no Wrangler ever should be, make it a rock crawling edition. A factory JL on 37" tires, 60 axles, coilovers, and a factory warranty!? Yeah baby! :thumb:

madzebra

What I always thought would be awesome is a SRT Wrangler but instead of being a track star, which no Wrangler ever should be, make it a rock crawling edition. A factory JL on 37" tires, 60 axles, coilovers, and a factory warranty!? Yeah baby! :thumb:

Sho got that right!

13_gecko_rubi

Hahaha, Pesky feds, they're always getting the way dammit! Well, they make Drag Pack Challengers so why not a 'KOH Wrangler'? :rock:
If you want to pay 100k+ for a KOH Wrangler with no VIN, no warranty, not street legal etc and find a couple thousand more folks like you let's talk lol

Sent via....

ddays v2

If you want to pay 100k+ for a KOH Wrangler with no VIN, no warranty, not street legal etc and find a couple thousand more folks like you let's talk lol

Sent via....

You're determined to harsh my buzz, ain't ya? :cheesy:

I do understand though and honestly the market for something so extreme as that would probably be under 50. There's a reason awesome companies like Dynatrac, EVO/Offroad Evolution, etc. exist.

13_gecko_rubi

You're determined to harsh my buzz, ain't ya? :cheesy:

I do understand though and honestly the market for something so extreme as that would probably be under 50. There's a reason awesome companies like Dynatrac, EVO/Offroad Evolution, etc. exist.
Sarcasm didn't come across well lol.

I think its an awesome idea. But at that point id rather pick my own stuff. Just give me a frame, body, massive v8 with 8 speed, simple flat dash, electronics to run that and let me do the rest including axles lol

Sent via....

ddays v2

Sarcasm didn't come across well lol.

I think its an awesome idea. But at that point id rather pick my own stuff. Just give me a frame, body, massive v8 with 8 speed, simple flat dash, electronics to run that and let me do the rest including axles lol

Sent via....

:cheesy: mine either!

Naw, it's one of those things sounds like a good idea until you start putting it to paper and then like you said, I'd rather do something like that myself. There'd always be that one thing that the the factory "did wrong" that someone wouldn't be happy with.