NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
For years and years, the heart and soul of Jeep would take a week off of work, during the Month of May and spend it vacationing out in Moab. It was a chance for them to bring out their own personal Jeeps, just for fun and wheel them off the clock with family and friends. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for the better part of 10 years but thanks to our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, it was brought back to life in 2017. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in this second installment of our 2 Part video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had running the Moab Rim and Cliffhanger trails!

Cindy and I will be ramping up the amount of videos we post in the year to come and if you don't want to miss out on them, be sure to click on the link below and "SUBSCRIBE" to our YouTube Channel NOW!

SUBSCRIBE TO WAYALIFE YOUTUBE

You NEED to make sure to CLICK ON THE BELL
20171224114525-641c87e1.jpg
next to the subscribe link to get email notifications when NEW videos of ours are posted!

:cool:

Cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Loved it! Thanks for all your hard work pushing to get this done for us as a Christmas present! Hope you guys can relax now and have a merry Christmas!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again guys, we're so glad you enjoyed the video :yup:

Epic! Eddie, you make wheeling those trails look easy! [emoji1303]

LOL!! I don't know about easy but it does help that we've been out there a lot. :yup:

Great video! I too hope to make it to MOAB someday.

You really need to get out there at least once in your life. It really is an amazing place.

Loved it! Thanks for all your hard work pushing to get this done for us as a Christmas present! Hope you guys can relax now and have a merry Christmas!

LOL!! For sure, we are finally able to get some decent sleep. Glad you enjoyed it :yup:

That was awesome! Loved it! :thumb: Can't wait to get back out to Moab someday...

In our new JL's of course :thumb:

Piginajeep

Awesome video, I love seeing all the different models of Jeeps conquer the obstacles differently. Thanks to the engineers for letting us in on their vacation. I’m a big fan of their work [emoji4]

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)