Jeep Online BUILD & PRICE!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't mind having one of these myself! :thumb:

Just for kicks and giggles, I wanted to see what a base model 2-door with a 6-speed is gonna cost... $27k. I think Jeff and Megan bought their fully loaded Rubicon Unlimited in 2009 for about that :crazyeyes:

Granted, that was back in the bankruptcy days.

JeepFan

Just for kicks and giggles, I wanted to see what a base model 2-door with a 6-speed is gonna cost... $27k. I think Jeff and Megan bought their fully loaded Rubicon Unlimited in 2009 for about that :crazyeyes:

Granted, that was back in the bankruptcy days.

Boy how times have changed! Still wouldn't mind having one. This Jeep stuff is a sickness.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For me that is! For you and Cindy it's more like a virus! LOL!!;)

:cheesy: This is true!!

What sucks is that unlike the JK, I really like the 2-door JL. I just couldn't justify getting it over a 4-door. Now, having one as a 2nd JL.... :doh: I really have to stop :crazyeyes:

JeepFan

:cheesy: This is true!!

What sucks is that unlike the JK, I really like the 2-door JL. I just couldn't justify getting it over a 4-door. Now, having one as a 2nd JL.... :doh: I really have to stop :crazyeyes:

I don't know, you think so? I imagine sitting around a camp fire with lots of whiskey in hand, we could justify it easily! Seriously though, I gotta stop too or I'll never be able to retire. :doh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know, you think so? I imagine sitting around a camp fire with lots of whiskey in hand, we could justify it easily! Seriously though, I gotta stop too or I'll never be able to retire. :doh:

:cheesy:..........

JAGS

well guys, we are getting pretty damn close now....

Mine will likely go something like this. I couldn't "select" the interior dash option so I wonder if there are defaults built in or you can actually select?? Need to run things by the boss.

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.15.46 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.16.30 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 9.17.42 AM.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Mine will likely go something like this. I couldn't "select" the interior dash option so I wonder if there are defaults built in or you can actually select?? Need to run things by the boss.

Looks sweet!! What did you or didn't you select to get the normal looking tail lights?

JIMBOX

:D Heh Heh, that whiskey sounds like a good idea, but my having been retired for almost 25 years now--can't be drinking whiskey !

Hell as much as we've camped in the last 5 years, the SIERRA restrictions on campfires have put a real stress on the cool evening camps-

Whatever

:cheesy::cheesy: JIMBO

JAGS

Looks sweet!! What did you or didn't you select to get the normal looking tail lights?

I honestly have no idea. :crazyeyes:

I "have" these line items only at the moment:
  • 3.6 8-speed w/4.10s
  • Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
  • Electronic Infotainment System Group
  • Billet Silver Metallic
  • Premium Black Sunrider
  • 17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Polished Wheels
  • LT285/70R17C
  • Body Color Fender Flares
  • Premium Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats
  • Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-Inch Display
  • Alpine® Premium Audio System

I may still tweak or add a few things, but I don't want the funky lights.

13_gecko_rubi

View attachment 699

View attachment 700

View attachment 698
All the black interior rubicons have the red dash. The silver dash comes with the tan interior. You can't select which dash u want.

Sent via....