NEW - JL Wrangler DREAM BUILDER 2.0!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys and gals, Cindy and I are happy to announce that our JL WRANGLER DREAM BUILDER powered by Interactive Garage has just been updated and you can now get an accurate look at what yours will look like! We've also made it so that you can now build up a Rubicon, Sahara or Sport model 4-door JL and with all the Mopar accessories that we are currently aware of. To start building up your virtual JL Wrangler, simply click on the link below.

JL WRANGLER DREAM BUILDER

Please give it a try, let us know what you think and be sure to post up a screen shot of what your Jeep JL Wranlger will look like. :cool:

NOTE: The default JL Wrangler you can build is a Rubicon. To change models, you will need to click on the "VEHICLE SELECT" link and then "JEEP". From there, you will be taken to a screen that will give you Rubicon, Sahara and Sport models to choose from.

China Jeeper

Good Program

:thumb: Enjoy using this program, especially to see how the different style wheels look :thumb:

I couldn't figure out how to cut the rear doors off and have a 2-door and not unlimited :p

DNNDRTY

Granite Crystal Metallic - Brownish or Grey?

I thought there was gunmetal grey option? Is the Granite Crystal really a poop brown? lol