JL now in customer hands.....

NFRs2000NYC

Ace engineering just got theirs, saw on their instagram feed.

d15fe130-ac46-43ae-8119-6214794f14f4-jpeg.7559

Looks good on 37s!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I know they're in the right neck of the woods but I have to say that I am surprised to see that they actually have one in hand already. Kudos to them - looks great.

NFRs2000NYC

Thats stock...however, I do see what looks like a jack underneath (but not sure if it's holding the jeep or a slider to the body.) They also said the JL doesnt have the rake the JK had. Windshield lights can be mounted very cleanly

Screen Shot 2017-12-18 at 1.04.01 PM.jpg

However, if you want to keep the windshield foldable, you'll need a side mount solution

JTCO

Meme King
Thats stock...however, I do see what looks like a jack underneath (but not sure if it's holding the jeep or a slider to the body.)

I just zoomed in on that part of the photo and added some light. Yes it does look like the jack is up but that still doesn't affect the driver's side. Good to see a stock JL with 37s. It looks REALLY good like that. Not to mention, that does not look like a Rubicon, fenders are lower and no fender sticker.

D15FE130-AC46-43AE-8119-6214794F14F4.jpeg

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

I just zoomed in on that part of the photo and added some light. Yes it does look like the jack is up but that still doesn't affect the driver's side. Good to see a stock JL with 37s. It looks REALLY good like that. Not to mention, that does not look like a Rubicon, fenders are lower and no fender sticker.

View attachment 666

Its not a rubi, its a sport.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

RMC2

I didn't see one in my garage either, just a 4dr JK. Funny thing is, I didn't find the $48k needed to park one there either. 😢