Arizona dealership gets its first JLU Rubicon

NFRs2000NYC

Check it out, guy owns a JK on 37s so he threw them on just for fun...

The more I see vids on this thing, the more I love it. Too bad I have to wait a year to get my diesel :(

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Cool video but I have a hard time believing that's a JL they received. More likely than not, it's one of the JL's that went out for testing and they managed to borrow it for a day to make this video.

NFRs2000NYC

Cool video but I have a hard time believing that's a JL they received. More likely than not, it's one of the JL's that went out for testing and they managed to borrow it for a day to make this video.

Sorry I went a little CNN, I read it on my facebook feed, and ran with it. However, I also saw a facebook feed of a photo of a car carrier with a bunch of JL's on it, wrapped in white shipping shrink wrap, so it seems they are on their way to various places. My information is solely internet based and most definitely not as reliable as yours. :thumb:

13_gecko_rubi

Sorry I went a little CNN, I read it on my facebook feed, and ran with it. However, I also saw a facebook feed of a photo of a car carrier with a bunch of JL's on it, wrapped in white shipping shrink wrap, so it seems they are on their way to various places. My information is solely internet based and most definitely not as reliable as yours. :thumb:

I think those were the ones headed to Arizona for the media event. There were around 30 vehicles.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL at going a "little CNN" :cheesy:

JTCO

Meme King
So are they regular lug nuts or the lug bolts? Looked like regular lug nuts to me!

From the other recent thread, ACE engineering is working on theirs and looks like they only installed a couple nuts temporarily while mounting their tires. And it looks like indeed they are traditional studs and nuts (not bolts).

D15FE130-AC46-43AE-8119-6214794F14F4.jpeg

NFRs2000NYC

From the other recent thread, ACE engineering is working on theirs and looks like they only installed a couple nuts temporarily while mounting their tires. And it looks like indeed they are traditional studs and nuts (not bolts).

View attachment 667

Thank god. I couldn't image messing around with a 37" tire while trying to get one bolt in. Would have been dumbass move of the century.