JL JOURNAL : Jeep JL Wrangler Super Easy Soft Top Open & One Handed Folding

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
At the 2017 LA Auto Show, Jeep officially unveiled their all new JL Wrangler and at the official reveal, Mark Allen, the head of Jeep design demonstrated just how easy the redesigned soft top is to open up and can be folded down using just one hand. Check it out!

8wr_zj

Awesome my wife wants one more than ever now!!! We as customers have had issues and wants and jeep has listened!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You really have to try it yourself to know just how effortless it really is to fold the top down. So much about the JL is just so awesome - I LOVE IT :thumb:

Jeeeep

wow..that is easy!

one of the reasons I've avoided soft tops is the hassle of switching tops.

After seeing that, I'm assuming you can just unclip it on the sides, pull it off and put the hardtop on?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow..that is easy!

one of the reasons I've avoided soft tops is the hassle of switching tops.

After seeing that, I'm assuming you can just unclip it on the sides, pull it off and put the hardtop on?

From what I could see and test out for myself, yeah, that's about it. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m kinda jealous you gave Mark Allen a high five [emoji5].

Great design on the top.

I should note that Mark's the one that offered it up :cheesy:

Seriously, they really knocked it out of the park with this one. Really well thought out design and it really was stupid easy to use.

Four Flusher

Sweet, I'm trying to decide about the dual top option. I usually prefer hardtop or safari, I hate zippers. But new soft top looks pretty awesome.

Four Flusher

I've searched for info on two things regarding the soft top. First, will it function without doors on? second, how long's it going to take to remove the whole thing?