LIVE COVERAGE : OFFICIAL Jeep JL Wrangler Reveal - LA Auto Show 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WooHoo!! Just 3 more days until the Jeep JL Wrangler will get its official unveiling at the 2017 LA Auto Show!! For those of you who can't make it out to the show, you can count on Cindy and I to take tons of photos and video of it. If there's anything specific you want to see, please let us know and we'll do our best to get a shot of it :yup:

la-jeep.jpg

JTCO

Meme King
Thanks for doing this. Truthfully I'm leaning towards the turbo engine. I'm keeping the WJ for the trail rig, and if I get a JL, it will be a street queen with performance mods. So hopefully it will be easy to fix up and have some fun with. Don't be surprised if you see mine with underglow lights and a cold air intake. :D Fast and Furious style.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for doing this. Truthfully I'm leaning towards the turbo engine. I'm keeping the WJ for the trail rig, and if I get a JL, it will be a street queen with performance mods. So hopefully it will be easy to fix up and have some fun with. Don't be surprised if you see mine with underglow lights and a cold air intake. :D Fast and Furious style.

LOL!! If it were available, I would have seriously considered the turbo however, I would have wanted it on a 2-door and with a manual. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just had someone send me these pics which were posted on Instagram by nicokasper. Looks like this JL under wraps might have a few aftermarket parts installed on it. Any guesses as to what they might be?
IMG_7291.JPG

IMG_7290.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Jango