Jeep Truck Image Possibly Leaked

NFRs2000NYC

The red one is the official photo, it was accidentally put up and quickly taken down, but that's it. Diesel in 2020, 3.6L standard motor.

JTCO

Meme King
The red one is the official photo, it was accidentally put up and quickly taken down, but that's it. Diesel in 2020, 3.6L standard motor.

'Accidentally' huh? Lol.

I do like the look of it. I'm not so sure I'm crazy about a diesel like I used to be. Anxious to see what the price will be on this thing.

NFRs2000NYC

That's what FCA claims, but we all now, leaking is the best way to get massive buzz. I love our family's 3.0L diesel, fantastic engine and exactly what you want on a vehicle you are going to punish with heaps of excess weight.

JTCO

Meme King
I just had to mess with one of the photos to add some bigger tires. I'm far from an artist, but I like it.

render.jpg

13_gecko_rubi

37s are definitely a must on that thing. Curious, is the suspension very different on a wrangler vs a 1500 ram?
A Wrangler vs a 1500 the front is obviously different as the 1500 has IFS. The rear is "similar" in that both are 5 link coil sprung. Minor differences but same general design. The 2500 ram also is 5 link coil sprung in rear.

Sent via....

Speshll K

Im liking what I see, can't wait to check one out in person. I'm hoping for a cap to be developed quickly for the bed. I may be able to move out of my ram and into the Gladiator. I will miss my tow mirrors though. I think the tow rating is 7650#, plenty enough to tow the 6X10 enclosed trailer I work out of.

NFRs2000NYC

A Wrangler vs a 1500 the front is obviously different as the 1500 has IFS. The rear is "similar" in that both are 5 link coil sprung. Minor differences but same general design. The 2500 ram also is 5 link coil sprung in rear.

Sent via....

Oh I didn't know that, I thought the RAM was a solid axle front/rear as well. Now things make sense. Thanks!

sharkey

Word Ninja
Although I really don't like the way the rear fenders are set beyond the bed and into the cab and I have some other minor visual complaints, I generally think the JT looks great and has a ton of potential. I would love to see a canvas camper "shell" that matched the soft top.

I also hope that the powers that be release some more muted/earth tone colors for the JT. In my opinion, Gobi, Tank, and a few others would look perfect on a the JT.

13_gecko_rubi

Although I really don't like the way the rear fenders are set beyond the bed and into the cab and I have some other minor visual complaints, I generally think the JT looks great and has a ton of potential. I would love to see a canvas camper "shell" that matched the soft top.

I also hope that the powers that be release some more muted/earth tone colors for the JT. In my opinion, Gobi, Tank, and a few others would look perfect on a the JT.
Nah... Everyone wants Sublime green. Huge customer request. :)

Sent via....

13_gecko_rubi

Lol. I know a lot of people love driving crayolas which is fine...I'd just like to see some muted colors (other than white, black, and silver) for us old folks. ;)
I'm sure some smart people realize a truck is less playful than a Wrangler so need to offer muted heritage colors. Of course need highlighter palettes for weirdos like me too. At least that's what I'd bet if I was a gambling man

Sent via....

sharkey

Word Ninja
I'm sure some smart people realize a truck is less playful than a Wrangler so need to offer muted heritage colors. Of course need highlighter palettes for weirdos like me too. At least that's what I'd bet if I was a gambling man

Sent via....

Hey now...I never said you were weird...just that you liked crayolas. :p:beer:

phljeeper

A Hemi would sure be nice in a truck that big. The 3.6 seems way too under powered to pull the bigger truck and any kind of heavy trailer. Even worse with the big tires that would look great on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk