Couldn't Wait for the Lift

BigCountry1983

Well finally got the tires mounted on the devil-locks, no balance needed. I love these rims and tires. Drove it around today mixed road/ higway and some big dips, no rubbing so far seen.

37x13.5x17 cooper stt pro, 17x8.5 KMC XD 231rg.20181110_174104.jpeg20181110_174045.jpeg20181110_173803.jpeg

Sent from my [Note 8] using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ddays v2

WTF are devil locks? :thinking: If it's a typo, no biggie. I thought they were a new wheel or so.mething but then my quick Google search turned up some scary shit!
Those look like KMC wheels? Looks nice BTW

BigCountry1983

Yeah lift is in the garage, just waiting for some help and the sliders so my wife has a step to get in.

Devil locks= the first 2 were a pain in the ass to get mounted, only because I was using cheap clamps to sink the tire down to mount the ring. Bit the bullet and bought the proper clamps and only took 30 mins a tire. Well worth the $120.

BigCountry1983

Only rubbed the rear once while jumping the curb when I went in the wrong parking lot to get around a wreck. Other than that I'm surprised how much room the font had even with the sagging from the bumper and winch.

But sad news prob gonna have to break them down and swap out the TPMS as 3 have stop responding.

StingRubi19

I'm wanting to go with this look. Really hoping that Rugged Ridge will come out with that fender mod just to make that little bit extra room. I know it still wouldn't be worth a damn off road and hard on factory suspension but I think it would look damn awesome!

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

BigCountry1983

I got the rancho 2”, with 3/4” front coil spacers Incase the lift doesn’t correct the front sag.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max

ddays v2

Yeah lift is in the garage, just waiting for some help and the sliders so my wife has a step to get in.

Devil locks= the first 2 were a pain in the ass to get mounted, only because I was using cheap clamps to sink the tire down to mount the ring. Bit the bullet and bought the proper clamps and only took 30 mins a tire. Well worth the $120.

LOL, Yeah, the first time installing these damn things is a pain in the ass. Well, it's pretty much always a pain in the ass, except now you know what to expect. Good looking Jeep!

wibornz

I put the 37 inch spare on the back with no relocation plate, and it fit. The only thing I did was add some hockey pucks to space out the isolators so they would hit the tire.

I am waiting for the rear bumper to come in.

20190108_130124.jpg

20190108_125732.jpg