VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - Inside Show Coverage - PART 4

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As much as Cindy and I would love cover everything here at SEMA 2018, the show is simply way too big and it'd be impossible for us to do. Needless to say, the most we can ever hope to do is capture what we can and highlight the products that we found to be interesting. In this final episode of our inside the show coverage, you'll get to see luxury high end wheels and carbon fiber products being made by Venomrex, Switch Pros awesome switch panel, Dometic's line of low draw CFX overland refrigerators and last but not least, an innovative new particle separator concept by S&B.

We hope you enjoyed our coverage of the SEMA 2018 and we hope that we were able to bring a little of the show to you.

benatc1

Thanks for all the coverage. Looked like nice wheels, can't see me ever getting a particulate separator but definitely innovative. Switch pros good as always. Looking fwd to seeing your experience with domtech if you go that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Piginajeep

The separator seems like a damn good idea to me. My air filter needs changed after every trip when we are in big groups

2012 JK8
1958 FC170 (Jeep Forward Control)

Jetboy

Great coverage ...never seen SEMA before.

The particle separator is like he said “just like a helicopter’”. We also use that same centrifugal force to remove water in airplane air conditioners.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

ddays v2

Thanks for the Dometic feature. I've been holding out on buying one of these but its time. That filter is a cool concept, too bad it's ugly as shit though.

JP223/3USA

Great coverage ...never seen SEMA before.

The particle separator is like he said “just like a helicopter’”. We also use that same centrifugal force to remove water in airplane air conditioners.

Sent from my iPad using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

It’s been around for 3 decades. All they did was take the particle separator from the back of someone’s design and move it to the front. I’m not impressed.
IMG_5635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

Last edited:

Rampart22

It’s been around for 3 decades. All they did was take the partial separator from the back of someone’s design and move it to the front. I’m not impressed.
View attachment 6737

1.21 JIGAWATTS!!!

Great coverage Eddie and Cindy. Thanks for all the pics and comments. For someone who hasn’t received his JL yet (arrives next week woohoo) you helped spend my money on all the cool mods all in advance.

The particular separator p32 modulator is a cool concept but ugly as hell. Wish they or someone would utilize existing vents....

I’ll be doing more research on the dometic line of fridge for sure.

EVO for sure took the cake as far as builds and mods.

Wish I could have gone to SEMA but felt like I was there. Thanks again.