Teraflex 4.5 List with Falcon piggyback shocks PHOTOS

HAMMER

This Teraflex Kit rides and drives amazing !!

Attachments

• IMG_7260.jpg
    IMG_7260.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_7259.jpg
    IMG_7259.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_7261.jpg
    IMG_7261.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_7262.jpg
    IMG_7262.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 246
  • Jeep JL Photo copy.jpg
    Jeep JL Photo copy.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 256

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Having run their lifts in the past and seen all the breaks that I have, I can't say that I'm a fan of TeraFlex. That being said, your Jeep looks good and I'm glad that you're happy with what you've got.

Rgk401

I had teraflex lift on my Jk and all I can say it was better than the rough country lift kit the Jeep came with!! I never had and problems with it on or off the trail. On the jl I will most likely be going with evo,undecided as of now!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Said no one ever.

:eek: :cheesy: :crazyeyes:

Thier non falcon shocks are like compressing clay and their coils are like sitting on a boulder rolling down a hill. My 2 cents

Kinda been my experience as well. I ran their control arms too and constantly blew out bushings.

I had teraflex lift on my Jk and all I can say it was better than the rough country lift kit the Jeep came with!! I never had and problems with it on or off the trail. On the jl I will most likely be going with evo,undecided as of now!!

Having run both TeraFlex and Rough Country, yeah, I could see you saying that it was better. But, better is far from being "good".

NFRs2000NYC

Kinda been my experience as well. I ran their control arms too and constantly blew out bushings.

Having run both TeraFlex and Rough Country, yeah, I could see you saying that it was better. But, better is far from being "good".

In the wise words of Jeremy Clarkson...."syphilis, the best of the sexually transmitted diseases."

Rampart22

Hey guys sorry to pounce on this one. My JL is on order and as I’m researching lifts I was actually looking at metal cloak game changer with Teraflex falcon. This is the first time I’ve read negative about it. Can those who have had them, can you offer more input as why or why not. Also any input into a better lift and shock.....

Sent from my iPhone using JL Wrangler Jeep Forum mobile app

OverlanderJL

Resident Smartass
Hey guys sorry to pounce on this one. My JL is on order and as I’m researching lifts I was actually looking at metal cloak game changer with Teraflex falcon. This is the first time I’ve read negative about it. Can those who have had them, can you offer more input as why or why not. Also any input into a better lift and shock.....

Clearly you haven’t done very good research if you haven’t found anything bad about either company.

Rampart22

Apparently not. (sad dumb face)Forgive my ignorance. I’ve been running an old school LJ and haven’t had the doe to upgrade into a JK/JL until recently. I’m not looking for a slam session, rather honest feedback on what I should be looking at purchasing. I get opinions are like a holes but I trust feedback from the board here. (Without kissing ass). Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

JTCO

Meme King

I've never had herpes but my research shows that it isn't desirable. Same with Teraflex. There's enough info out there that I don't need to have it to realize that it's not desirable.

NFRs2000NYC

In the aftermarket parts world, if you want quality components, you will realize that list is fairly short. Most companies simply make parts that merely FIT a vehicle. A select few companies actually ENGINEER parts FOR the vehicle. Trusted and proven companies like dynatrac, evo, icon, Fox, king, old man emu, and even rancho have proven themselves time and time again to be made with quality components and stand up to abuse while offering quality. This applies to almost all car makes, where you’ll find only a select few companies produce quality parts, while other companies just produce parts for the mass market with pep boys quality that have no engineering behind them, and usually, are worse than OEM.

Rgk401

100% true!!!!

Dynatrac

Supporting Advertiser
Supporter

Rampart22 -- Welcome to JL 'wheeling! What model did you order: Rubicon, Sahara or Sport? And what size tire are you interested in running once the Jeep is lifted?