Head liners

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have any but I do know people with the ones that come from the factory and they do say they help.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Although I have not used any of them, I have seen a few installed. These impressions are only based on aesthetics only... The JK factory headliner was nice. Although I hate to say it because I like to support Mopar, I am not a fan of the factory JL headliner and I would not install if it was given to me. The Hotheads appeared to be the nicest of the three.

NFRs2000NYC

The acoustics in my JK were better as well as head radiating to my head after installing the hothead headliners. I hear the new ones are far better than the old models, and they are most likely a lot better than the mopar ones.

mer43

I purchased the Hotheads. They are attached with doublesided tape. The inserts themselves are so tight, that they will push themselves out if not PERFECTLY centered.

One of the panels was ever so slightly warped. When perfectly installed, it pushes out on all sides, and pops loose. I've doubled up the tape, which in turn drops them down ever so slightly. You can't tell. They fit much better this way. Plus, I don't want these things popping out in my lap when I've driving.

They do seem to be ever so slightly quieter, and look really nice. I did the black ones.

I did contact them about the fitment, and was told it was impossible for them to be too large.